We sincerely hope you will 'wear, love and pass on' our products to future little tribes. However, should you wish to return your item/s please follow the guidance below.
- Any item you wish to return must be done so within 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since you received your order, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
- We cannot accept returns on items that are not sent back in a perfect condition and do not have the original tags attached in their original state. Returned items of that do not fulfil this criteria will not be sent back to the customer.
To return an order, please email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know whether you would like a refund or an exchange. Please remember to include your original order number in the email subject line.
Package your item securely and include a fully completed returns form, click here for returns form
- Postage should be paid by the customer. Customers should keep their receipt / proof of postage, as they are responsible for tracing any returned package back to us.
- If exchanging an item, we cannot guarantee that your required size will be in stock by the time we receive your exchange and in such cases are happy to either offer a refund or send you your desired size when it arrives in stock.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Please obtain a 'Proof of Postage' receipt from the Post Office when returning items to us as we can not be held responsible for items that do not arrive with us.
- Please allow up to 28 days for your account to be credited with a refund.
- Please note that refund value will match the price of garment at time of purchase.
Please send returns to: Our Little Tribe, 235 Bellenden Road, London, SE15 4DQ.